Friday, November 18, 2016

Holiday:Thanksgiving

It’s Fall and today it finally feels like it.  Thanksgiving is just a week away, so this week was a perfect time to read Thanksgiving stories to all of the classes.


For Pre-K, I read Happy Thanksgiving, Gus! by Jacklyn Williams. In Kindergarten, I read Clifford’s Thanksgiving Visit by Norman Bridwell.  I read my all-time favorite Thanksgiving story to First Grade. ‘Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey.




I read A Turkey for Thanksgiving by Eve Bunting to Second Grade.  It is another favorite of mine.  For Third Grade, I read Arthur’s Thanksgiving by Marc Brown.  Fourth Grade really enjoyed I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie by Alison Jackson.  I was unable to read Balloons Over Broadway by Melissa Sweet to Fifth Grade because they were gone to camp this week. All of the students seemed to enjoy the stories this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment