Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentine's Day and WebDesk Survey

Since Valentine’s Day was this week, I decided to read Valentine’s Day stories to Pre-K through 2nd grade. In Pre-K, I read Henry and the Valentine Surprise by Nancy Carlson.


In Kindergarten, I read Happy Valentine’s Day, Gus! By Jacklyn Williams.


In First Grade, I read Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine by Herman Parish.


In Second Grade, I read Little Mouse’s Big Valentine by Thatcher Hurd.



In grades 3 – 5, I asked them to complete a brief survey on how comfortable they were using WebDesk and Google Drive. The majority of the students said they could easily access WebDesk, but more than 50% said that they did not feel very comfortable in adding apps and accessing their files. The majority of the students stated that they knew how to create a Google doc, but not a Google sheet.

I hope that this will give me some topics that I can work with them on throughout the remainder of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Blog. It look very good at a surprise valentine's party for my wife and also order a romantic valentine's embroidery pattern. I order this Valentines Day Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete