Friday, April 28, 2017

Volunteer Appreciation

In Kindergarten, I read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst.


In First Grade, I read Alexander, Who Used to Be Rich Last Sunday by Judith Viorst.


For Second Grade, I read When Charlie McButton Lost Power by Suzanne Collins.


I was unable to see either Pre-K class, so I was unable to read Rowdy Rooster by Janine Scott.
Grades 3 – 5 continued to work on their digital citizenship research.  I am hoping that next week, we will be able to put together their presentations.

Today we helped celebrate our wonderful school volunteers by hosting a breakfast for them. We had a great turnout and the Culture Club did an amazing job of decorating! Our volunteers are the backbone of our school and so much would not be accomplished without them.  We are truly their “biggest fans”!













No comments:

Post a Comment