Friday, April 29, 2016

Poetry Quizizz

This week marks the end of our National Poetry Month. We learned about a lot of different types of poetry throughout the month. To put it to the test, I created a Poetry Review on Quizizz.

I just discovered Quizizz a couple of months ago and when I tried it for the first time for President’s Day, my students fell in love with it. I had told them then, that I would try to find another way to use it in the library. This was my perfect opportunity. They’ve enjoyed it just as much this week as they did the first time.


With Kindergarten and First Grade, we used colored cards to represent their answers for true or false since it’s more difficult for them to use the computers and read the questions by themselves. It worked really well. The rest of the grade levels were able to easily answer the questions on their own. I can’t wait to find another way to use Quizizz in the library!




No comments:

Post a Comment